We’re recruiting a water treatment engineer
We are a rapidly expanding water treatment company which has been providing customers with a thorough, high-quality service for the past 28 years. We specialise in providing water solutions for customer applications and provide them with bespoke solutions for any water treatment issues they may have. Due to expansion, we are seeking a Water Treatment Plant Service Engineer.
Excel Water Ltd are looking for a new field-based water treatment engineer to join the team. The applicant will be building plant and equipment, servicing, installing, and commissioning a variety of water treatment systems and so previous knowledge and experience with these systems is essential. These include:
- Filtration Systems
- UV System
- Water Softening Plants
- Reverse Osmosis Unit
- Demineralisation Plants
The role will involve travelling all across the UK along with our workshop/offices in Wakefield, West Yorkshire to carry out these works and so the applicant is required to have a full and valid driving license. The salary offered will vary dependant on previous experience and skills.
is 4 GCSE’s (Or equivalent) between A* – C grades which include Maths, English and Science.
City & Guilds (Or equivalent)
- Have experience of fully servicing water treatment valves such as Fleck, Clack, Siata, Autotrol and other water treatment valves.
- Have working knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills to convey information clearly and concisely to customers and team members.
- Honest, smart and professional with a passion for water treatment and helping customers.
- Be able to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated when working alone.
- Have an existing knowledge of water treatment and experience in the area of over 5+ years.
- Be based in the Yorkshire region.
- Have an understanding of electrical, mechanical and water regulations.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn to develop their knowledge of water treatment plant.
- Have an aptitude for problem solving, make quick decisions whilst sometimes under pressure.
- Be willing to travel around the country to carry out works and carry out overnight stays if the job requires it.
Training on the below will be made available to the applicant:
- Valve types – Fleck, Siata, Autotrol & Clack.
- Controller types – EWS, Moeller, AWE.
- Filtration Systems – installation and servicing.
- Filter Cartridge Systems
- UV Systems – installation and servicing.
- Water Softening Plants – installation, servicing and any remedial works.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems – installation, servicing and any remedial works.
- Demin Plants – installation, servicing and any remedial works
Our staff are key to our business and each member of the team contributes to ensuring that we provide excellent products and services and most importantly, outstanding customer service.
We look after medium sized businesses and large industrial organisations with a loyal customer base which ranges from food and drinks manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, car manufacturers to universities and hospitals.
We have a benefit structure in place which includes 20 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, access to a commercial van, (which are updated regularly) pension, PPE, ongoing training activities to ensure a structured career progression plan, cashback medical cover (after 2 years continuous service) and company uniform.
How to apply
If you think you have these skills and want to join our team please email your CV with covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this position to email@example.com . No recruitment companies please.