We’re hiring an Administration/Customer Service Assistant
Do you have a background in sales, administration or customer service? Are you looking to join a growing team and find a new job role in West Yorkshire? Find out about the Administration/Customer Service Assistant position we have available at our well-established water treatment company, based in Allerton Bywater, West Yorkshire.
We are a rapidly growing company that is founded on original family values.
Staff are key to our business and each member of the team contributes to ensuring that we provide excellent products and services and, most importantly, outstanding customer service.
We manufacture, supply, install and service water treatment equipment to customers all over the UK.
We look after medium-sized businesses and large ‘blue-chip’ organisations with a loyal customer base which ranges from food and drinks manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, car manufacturers to universities and hospitals.
About the role
This job is about solving customer-related problems and ensuring we meet customer needs and expectations. This job role is primarily making sure every customer who reaches out and works with us leaves happy.
A customer service assistant provides help and advice wherever they can, answering queries and offering information to new and existing customers. This job involves a lot of interaction with business customers (as well as with colleagues) in a variety of methods including over the phone and via email.
Your daily routine will vary depending on current work and you could do anything from arranging a service visit, processing a purchase order, providing customer quotations to booking hotels for engineers. You may be required to take part in exhibitions, look after an ongoing project and produce manuals for this.
You’ll be expected to keep up-to-date with all the latest products and new technology, so you can explain it to customers who may be interested.
The ideal candidate
- Excellent IT skills, proficient with Microsoft packages such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint and a typing speed of more than 60wpm.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer-facing role/telephone-based role and production planning experience would be advantageous.
- Good basic education such as a GCSE grade C or above in English, Maths and Science or at grade 5 and above on the new grading system or equivalent to these.
- Have an excellent telephone manner, accuracy and the ability to take responsibility for taking tasks through to completion.
The Finer Details:
We are looking for someone to occupy a full-time position working 9-5pm Monday to Friday and the dress code is smart office wear. A pension scheme and healthcare package are included* and the salary is dependent on experience.
* qualification for healthcare scheme after 2 years.
If you think you have these skills and want to join our team, please email your CV with covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this position to email@example.com.