Water Treatment Plant Service Engineer
We’re seeking a Water Treatment Plant Service Engineer
We’re a rapidly expanding water treatment company which has been providing customers with a thorough, high-quality service for the past 25 years. We specialise in providing water solutions for customer applications and provide them with bespoke solutions for any water treatment issues they may have.
Due to expansion, we’re seeking a Water Treatment Plant Service Engineer to cover the UK
We’re looking for a field-based Water Treatment Plant Service Engineer with industrial water filtration industry experience.
The successful candidate will carry out builds, installations, service work and attend breakdowns on site. Systems include reverse osmosis, demin plants, water softeners, filters, UV filtration, associated chemicals and consumables and other manufacturers’ equipment on our sites all over the UK. Completing onsite service report sheets and associated admin duties such as producing RAMS and recommendation quotes for customers.
City & Guilds (or equivalent) in Engineering, Electrical or Mechanical subjects.
Minimum of 4 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including English, Maths and Science.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate must have excellent communications skills to be able to explain information clearly and concisely to customers and team members.
- Ideally based in the Yorkshire region.
- Have excellent science, maths and technology skills.
- Be honest, smart, professional and have a passion for water treatment.
- Must have previous experience of the full strip down and service on Fleck, Clack, Siata, Autotrol and other water treatment valves.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team but also be self-motivated when working alone.
- Will work to very high standards and have strong attention to detail and to be able to plan efficiently.
- The ability to problem solve and make quick decisions whilst sometimes under pressure.
- The enthusiasm to learn and develop their knowledge of water treatment plant.
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
Desired training/ Experience in:
- CSCS card for working safety.
- Water filtration methods and performance.
- Emergency First Aid at Work.
- Manual Handling.
- How to undertake a Risk assessment.
- COSHH awareness training.
- Working at Height.
The finer details
The salary is dependent on experience and will be negotiated. Our staff are key to our business and each member of the team contributes to ensuring that we provide excellent products and services and most importantly, outstanding customer service.
We look after medium-sized businesses and large ‘blue-chip’ organisations with a loyal customer base which ranges from food and drinks manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, car manufacturers to universities and hospitals.
We have a benefit structure in place which includes 20 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, access to a commercial van, (which are updated regularly) pension, PPE, on-going training activities to ensure a structured career progression plan, Cashback medical cover ( after 2 years continuous service) and company uniform.
If you think you have these skills and want to join our team please email your CV with covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. No enquiries from recruitment companies, please.