We’re expanding and we’re hiring too!
Here at Excel Water, we are a rapidly expanding water treatment company that has been established for over 25 years. We provide our customers with water treatment specific to their needs.
We’re looking to hire both a new water treatment plant engineer and a customer service/sales assistant based here in Allerton Bywater.
See below for more information on the roles and how to apply.
Water Treatment Plant Engineer
You will be required to carry out installations, servicing and breakdown solutions to various water treatment equipment. Examples are: Reverse Osmosis units, water softening plants, demineralisation plants, NF units, pressure filter systems, pump controls and other water filtration equipment.
You must have previous experience of the full strip down and service on Fleck, Clack, Siata, Autotrol and other water treatment valves. You will also be required to assist with the manufacture of specialist builds when needed and will have responsibility for engineers and apprentice engineer.
You’ll be expected to keep up-to-date with all the latest products and new technology as this is a forward-thinking company and we are always looking to improve on existing designs and creating new solutions.
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 5 years experience in water treatment as an equipment engineer. ( EG: softeners, RO’s demin plants and filtration equipment)• Experience of the industrial water treatment sector.
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm about the company and job role.
- Experience at working unsupervised and overcoming challenges to get the job done.
- Good electrical knowledge.
You must be honest, smart, professional and able to communicate with all types of individuals confidently, have excellent customer service skills and have a full, clean driving licence.
The Finer Details
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday and occasional weekends (depending on work schedules), usually based at our head office in Allerton Bywater but travelling to sites all over the UK.
A company vehicle is provided, pension scheme and healthcare package* and an excellent salary is provided but is dependent on experience.
If you think you have these skills and want to join our team please email your CV with covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this position to email@example.com.
*qualification for healthcare scheme after 2 years.
Customer Service/ Sales Assistant
This job is about solving customer-related problems and ensuring we meet customer needs and expectations, this job role is primarily making sure every customer who reaches out and works with us leaves happy.
Answering queries and offering information to new and existing customers, this job involves a lot of interaction with business customers (as well as with colleagues) in a variety of methods including over the phone and via email.
Your daily routine will vary depending on current work and you could do anything from arranging a service visit, processing a purchase order, providing customer quotations to booking hotels for engineers or taking part in an exhibition and looking after an ongoing project.
You’ll be expected to keep up-to-date with all the latest products and new technology, so you can explain it to customers who may be interested.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have excellent IT skills and proficient with Microsoft packages such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer facing role/telephone-based role.
- Good basic education such as a grade C or above in English, Maths and Science.
- Have an excellent telephone manner, accuracy and the ability to take responsibility for taking tasks through to completion.
- Ideally, the Customer Service Coordinator will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer facing role/telephone based role – production planning experience would be advantageous.
The Finer Details
We are looking for someone to occupy a full-time position working 9-5pm Monday to Friday, dress code is smart office wear. Pension scheme and healthcare package included*, salary is depending on experience.
If you think you have these skills and want to join our team, please email your CV with covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* qualification for healthcare scheme after 2 years.