Service & Maintenance
Service & Maintenance
Over 60% of our business is servicing of existing water treatment equipment, of which the majority of our customers have been with us for over 10 years. Our engineers are trained in all types of water treatment valves, such as Fleck, Autotrol, Clack, Siata and many more types of equipment. We offer various levels of Service Contracts to our customers depending on how critical the water is to production. We can provide service contracts with schedules or can carry out visits on request.
Excel Water’s 5 service guarantees
- We will thoroughly take apart the valve and clean and grease any moving parts including the pistons and seals and spacers to name a few!
- We will carry out tests to ensure the water treatment plant is running properly and adjust the programming when necessary to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- We will fully explain to the customer what work is being carried out and are very happy to show them exactly what we are doing and provide a method statement to ensure they are fully aware of what they are getting for their money!
- We will ensure that if repairs are needed this is highlighted to the customer on site and a follow up quote sent and will endeavour to save the client money by carrying out any repairs at the same time as the service.
- We will send a knowledgeable, experience engineer who is easy and pleasurable to deal with.
At Excel Water we train in-house so our engineers learn the Excel Water way, meaning no short cuts are taken on any of the jobs we undertake. We also ensure our clients receive value for money and a high level of expertise along with honesty from our engineers.
Breakdowns can be expensive, any level of downtime can cause disruption. Our level of breakdown cover is unbeatable and we aim to respond to all breakdowns within 48 hours (for existing customers with a contract).
Cleaning and Chlorination to new and existing pipework and tanks
To ensure that you regularly maintain water hygiene in buildings it is important that you have a schedule of regular cleans and chlorination.
Excel Water can advise you of the correct schedule of maintenance required for your site
All work is carried out in accordance with our ISO9001 system procedures and is in full compliance with relevant legislation and guidelines for preventing legionnaire’s disease, including the health and safety executives, legionella approved code of practice and guidance ACOP L8
If you are laying a service pipe that is 63mm in diameter or greater and is longer than 18 meters in length, you will need to chlorinate the pipe before it is connected to comply with water regulations. You must be connected within 14 days of the chlorination.
Fast, efficient and reliable service with full certificate provided.
Maintenance Services Boiler Treatment
Excel Water carry out a full detailed assessment of your boiler treatment requirements and advise on the correct remedial course of action whether its dosing, blowdowns or pre-treatment for your water in accordance with BS2486:1997. Boilers are expensive to replace and some of the main reasons of boiler failure are:
- Inadequate maintenance
- Scale and other deposit build up, breaking down heating elements and other parts.
- Sludge build up
So by having the correct pre-treatment and chemicals you can prevent expensive repair bills and save money.
Our boiler treatment engineers have over 20 years experience in this area, so rest assured you are in good hands.