Apprentice Sales Administrator Vacancy
We are a well-established water treatment firm who have been providing customers with a high-quality service for the past 25 years. We specialise in providing pure water solutions for their applications and provide them with bespoke solutions for any water treatment issues they may have. Due to expansion, we are seeking an Apprentice Sales Administrator.
To support the Business Development Manager and the Management Team.
- Confident on the telephone with a polite and professional telephone manner.
- Proficient in social media applications such as Linked In, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Excellent keyboard skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and PowerPoint and internet.
- Can work as part of a team.
- Experience in sales and customer service would be an advantage but full training will be given, and relevant NVQ will be provided as part of training.
Tasks to be carried out:
- Answering the telephone.
- Data Input onto the CRM database.
- Utilising Social Media Accounts.
- Researching information on the internet.
- Sending Email Mailshots.
- Preparing and sending Postal Mailshots.
- Service Agreement Management.
- Booking in work for the engineers.
- Preparing quotations.
- Filing Customer files.
- Contract renewals.
- Following up sales mailshots & leads.
You must be:
- Motivated self-starter.
This is a full-time position, working 40 hours a week.
Based at offices in Allerton Bywater.
How to apply: Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com